Sunday, May 13, 2012

Being a mother is the greatest gift in the world!

Happy Mother's day! On a day that we celebrate being mothers and having wonderful influences in our lives I would like to send a special mothers day message out. As you all know snowmen write consists of both myself and my best friend Erin; we are both so blessed with the opportunity to stay at home and raise our babies in hopes of them being able to actively follow all of their dreams the way that we have.

Erin is not only a mom but she is an amazing role model to her two beautiful kids. She has this ability to be completely unselfish in the way she parents and because of it her kids are able to absorb everything life has to offer them. As I sit back and watch the way she loves them and all of the self sacrifice she submits to I can't help but aspire to do the same for my kids. She is not only an amazing and talented writer but a mother above all else.

Happy mothers day to Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment